Saturday 18 January 2014

Today my new laptop finally arrived. I am so pleased with it and its spec. It's a HP with Intel core i7, windows 8, 1TB Hard drive and 8GB RAM. I was planning to get a Mac but the big Macs and very expensive and even the laptops don't usually come below £1000. I wanted to use mine mainly for work and video editing so I went for more Hard drive and RAM. I did look at the MiniMac as they are cheaper and I would only need a screen but it wouldn't be as portable and easy to work with if I was out and needed to finish something.
Personally I would say if your looking to buying a new laptop or PC then think about what the main uses are. You will probably play games on it and things, but if its mainly working then you may need a lot of Hard dive; or if its a gaming laptop look at the Graphic card specs.

No comments:

Post a Comment