Thursday 23 January 2014

My Trailer

In the last few days I have been very focused and busy with finishing my trailer for a media project at college. Today it was finally release on YouTube for the world to see. It has taken quite a while to get from an idea to the finished product; with texhniques issue and and enough personal dramas to make a tv series. Overall though I think this is one of the most satisfiying part of film production when all your effects come together; with the second being the collaboration and bond made with the crew and cast along the way. Here's to the next one! Which I will be starting to film tomorrow so I should have a post tomorrow about it. The trailer can be found at: http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=LTeplmmGToQ (if your interested in seeing it.)

No comments:

Post a Comment