Tuesday 28 January 2014

First ever driving lesson

Today I had my first ever driving lesson. At first I was very nervous and excited as I plan to completely learn how to drive before I hopefully go to uni in September. It was a two hour sessions as we spent an hour talking it over and getting to know the car. When I then got in to seat it was very nervous as the car was in my control and even though my teacher was there I have was the person that need to take control. I only did the basics but I felt it was ok and actaully enjoyable. I stalled and few thing when slowing down but I find it easier to change gears. The streeting is very interesting as you can move the car and get a feel for the car as you move and steer it around. At one point the weather turned bad and it was hail stones but I really enjoy my lesson and I would say to anyone to learn to drive if you are able. Also let me know your fun stories about learning to drive I've heard quite a few and I'll let you know mine as they happen.

No comments:

Post a Comment