Thursday 2 August 2012

Olympic games 2012 day 6

I started today not watching the olympics bit that didn't last long. I checked my olympic app and saw that the Rowing team was fighting for a silver medal in a nail biting race. After this i turned to shooting. I don't normal watch this because I don't know how it works but I turn on to cheer our man to a gold medal!!! An amazing start and then to judo where we worked so hard to an amazing silver medal and we are so proud. Then the canoeing where we were in gold place bit then more Brits we left and they battled to get silver so a one two there. In the evening we had the men's team track who did amazing to get gold but unfortunately victoria pedlington and Jessica varnish got disqualified but ended the day now 5th!! Team GB on the raise!

No comments:

Post a Comment